- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
A fantastic fuck-ton of human infant references.
[From various sources]
A superb fuck-ton of skin-tone references.
From the project “Humanae.”
A glorious fuck-ton of sensual/sexy kissing references (per request).
Just as a tip; notice how the lips either fit one on top of the other (making a zig zag from the side view) or they press against each other to compress the typical lip shape. (Sorry, I tried! This was a bitch to compile; there are no good kissing references out there. I’m still looking. If I find any more, I’ll post ‘em. Fuck; I’m done for the day.)
[NOTICE: The bottom three images are GIFs. Wait for them to load.]
An adequate fuck-ton of hood-like references.
[From various sources]
Tuesday Tips SUPER WEEK - Hands
This is the first post about hands. Other posts about hands in the future will cover “hands in relationship to the body”, “different characters, different hands”, “expressive hands” and “hands touching things”. If you have suggestions for Tuesday Tips, write me a personal message.
Today’s かっこいい lesson is about the basic parts of the (women’s) kimono. ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )
✿ Nagajuban collar - Nagajuban is an inner garment that is worn under the kimono like an inner robe. The only part that can be seen from the outside is its collar, which is commonly white. Sometimes, a detachable (usually decorated) collar called haneri is sewn onto the nagajuban collar for variety and style~ ^^
✿ Tomoeri - the outer, protective collar of the kimono.
✿ Ohashori - a neatly-folded flap of excess kimono fabric as a result of adjusting the length of the kimono to one’s height.
✿ Obi - a sash that secures and holds the kimono together. It is tied at the back in a number of different artful ways.
✿ Obi-age - another sash-like part tucked into/above the obi that helps to secure it.
✿ Obi-jime - is a belt or cord tied around the obi to help secure it in place
✿ Obi-dome - a decorative accessory that is fastened into the obijime.
✿ Sode - sleeve
✿ Tamoto - sleeve pouch (usually seen in furisode)
Art by littlemisspaintbrush ♥
Favourite animators: Shinya Ohira (大平晋也)
- Strongly influenced by early Disney, Ohira is a living contradiction: a full animator in a country of limited animation. He is the most iconoclastic incarnation of the new realism in anime, creating a gritty, sensual realism as opposed to the clean and restrained realism of Omohide Poroporo or Jin-Roh.
- Ohira focuses on creating fluid and realistic movement full of superfluous action to the point of relegating shape and character design to jagged, wildly undulating lines. (anipages)
- Creator Spotlight: Ohira Shinya
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.6 - Shinya Ohira’s Surrealist Animation
- More scenes animated by Shinya Ohira: MAD by BlueSakuga (HD), Flipbook Sakuga
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- He also directed one of the Genius Party short films - “Wanwa the Puppy”
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
A possibly workable fuck-ton of tree references.
[From various sources]
A gorgeous fuck-ton of human ear references.
Sourced by squidsarestrange [photographs not included]: